Inscription in Punic and Neopunic

From: Patrick Andries (Patrick.Andries@xcential.com)
Date: Mon May 24 2004 - 12:14:18 CDT

    Apparently the following book

         Kanaanäische und aramäische Inschriften, by H. Donner-W Röllig,
    Wiesbaden, 1962-64 (3rd edition 1971-1976)

    on page 161 (if I read properly the reference) contains a sample of an
    inscription that would be partly written in Punic and partly in Neo-Punic.

    I have been travelling for a week now and I'm estranged from all decent
    libraries.

    The inscription was found in Cherchel (Algeria) and is apparently
    dedicated to Micipsa.

    Would anyone have access to the aforementioned book ? Could that person
    be so kind as to see whether such an inscription is indeed illustrated ?

    Many thanks,

    P. A.