Re: Palaeo-Hebrew, Phoenician, and Unicode (Phoenician Unicode proposal)

From: James Kass (jameskass@att.net)
Date: Wed May 26 2004 - 11:37:58 CDT

    Based on an off-list discussion of yesterday's post from Shemayah
    Phillips of ebionite.org, it was felt that my original post did
    not ask the right question. This was perhaps due to my initial
    misunderstanding of the encoding used in Shemayah's font.

    In my thank you reply, the question was restated in order to
    request further input for us to consider.

    Further input follows.

    Best regards,

    James Kass

    (Begin forwarded message)