Re: Still some educational work to do

From: Mark Davis (mark.davis@jtcsv.com)
Date: Wed Jun 30 2004 - 11:37:53 CDT

    >what sort of African and other non-Western
    > representation is there on the Unicode consortium?

    We were very glad recently to welcome Agence Intergouvernementale de la
    Francophonie as full member of the Consortium, and look forward to working
    with them to address needs of peoples in Africa. To see what other
    non-Western representation there is, look at
    http://www.unicode.org/consortium/memblogo.html.

    I guess the announcements on http://www.unicode.org/ are not reaching the
    intended audience!

    Мark