Re: UTF Magic Pocket Encoders

From: Doug Ewell (dewell@adelphia.net)
Date: Thu Jul 08 2004 - 17:26:30 CDT

    RE: UTF Magic Pocket EncodersMike Ayers wrote:

    >> You mean you're not interested in my BOCU-1 pocket encoder? ☺
    >
    > Send it. I want.

    Sorry, I was joking. I don't really have one. I suppose such a thing
    might be possible, but the user would first have to subtract each code
    point from the previous, which might be a drag. Also, there are enough
    exceptions that one's pocket would have to be fairly large, or the font
    quite small.

    Anyone actually using BOCU-1 for anything? I've got working "clean
    room" source code.

    -Doug Ewell
     Fullerton, California
     http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/