Arabic written in Syriac? Arabic written in Tifinagh?

From: E. Keown (k_isoetc@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 09 2004 - 13:29:27 CDT

            Elaine Keown
            Tucson

    Hi,

    I'm trying to track down a reference for Arabic
    written in Syriac (by Syriac Christians).....

    I did a little work on Tifinagh 2-3 years ago. I
    discovered that it is used to write Arabic by Tuareg
    women.....I hope that the Moroccan Tifinagh proposal
    includes those characters, if they are 'extras.'

    Elaine