Thai Implementation

From: Nitin Kapoor (nitinkapooro@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 22 2004 - 21:39:05 CDT

    Hi Friends,

    I have to implement Thai in one of the current projects I am doing, before I
    start of with the implementation I wanted to double check on my findings. so
    if any one of you who has some experience with Thai please give me your
    inputs.

    1. I am following the paper ˇ§Thai Input and Output Methodsˇ¨ by chamrat
    atsawaprecha.
    According to my research this looks like the standard paper in terms of
    implementing Thai language support. am I following the right resource.?

    2. We plan to implement the Strict version (Mode 2) mentioned in the paper
    for input checking. My project needs tight input checking so we decided for
    this algorithm is it ok?

    3.How do I test my implementation , if I satisfy the table mentioned in
    Figure 5.3 then that means my implementation is correct or do I need to
    check it some other way also.

    4. Is there any thing else I need to know while implementing Thai .

    Any inputs are welcomed.

    Thanks & Regards,

    Nitin

    The all new MSN Messenger! Chat with any e-mail ID!
    http://server1.msn.co.in/sp04/messenger/ Change the way you communicate!