Morohashi in unihan

From: Raymond Mercier (RaymondM@compuserve.com)
Date: Thu Aug 05 2004 - 15:19:25 CDT

    A lot of characters in unihan.txt have Morohashi values 00000 or 99999. I
    take it there is then no Morohashi equivalent, but what is the distinction
    between these two, and what is the point of putting anything if there is no
    Morohashi equivalent ?
    Also the Morohashi equivalent is not given for CJK-A or B. Is that really
    true, I mean are these characters really not in Morohashi ?

    Raymond Mercier