sign for anti-neutrino - greek nu with diacritical line above workaround ?

From: Hannes Mayer (h.mayer@inode.at)
Date: Fri Aug 06 2004 - 13:00:52 CDT

    Hi all!

    So far I used a greek nu with a diacritical line above to create
    the sign for an anti-neutrino. But I discovered that diacritical
    marks are rendered incorrectly in Mozilla on Linux - the diacritical
    mark is right of the character, instead above - and Konqueror
    doesn't display diacritical marks at all.

    Is there a single sign for an anti-neutrino in unicode ?
    I've searched the code charts, but without luck.

    Thank you very much in advance!

    Best regards,
    Hannes.