Re: sign for anti-neutrino - greek nu with diacritical line aboveworkaround ?

From: Raymond Mercier (RaymondM@compuserve.com)
Date: Sun Aug 08 2004 - 12:00:24 CDT

    Herbert,
    Well when I open yours in IE 6 I just get the character nu, followed by a blank square.
    To add to this comedy, however, when I look at your source in notepad I see there indeed a correct nu+macron !
    There is some odd instability going on here.

    BTW in my previous message I intended

    to be all in one line - but it does not come out that way in the mail display, at least not in Outlook Express.
    Raymond