Re: internationalisation assumption

From: Philippe Verdy (verdy_p@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Fri Oct 01 2004 - 19:34:17 CST

    I use my own keyboard with the standard AZERTY French layout with some
    extensions. I would not use the QWERTY-based Swedish layout.
    Can be downloaded for Windows on
    http://www.rodage.org/pub/French-Sahel.html
    (built with MSKLC, available for free under LGPL).
    Its layout is shown on http://www.rodage.org/pub/French-Sahel.pdf