Re: Grapheme clusters

From: Deborah Goldsmith (goldsmit@apple.com)
Date: Tue Oct 05 2004 - 13:54:28 CST

    UAX 29 provides for language-specific tailoring of break behavior, and
    this seems like a situation where you'd want grapheme break to be
    tailored. See section 3 of UAX 29 for a discussion of this.

    Which language are we discussing here?

    Deborah Goldsmith
    Internationalization, Unicode liaison
    Apple Computer, Inc.