Re: not font designers?

From: D. Starner (shalesller@writeme.com)
Date: Mon Nov 08 2004 - 14:42:30 CST

    Michael Everson writes:
    > I can't say that I care a fig any more whether you or Ms
    > Keown or Mr Snyder are happy with Phoenician. It is right to encode
    > it. It is wrong to consider it a font variant of Hebrew.

    That's sheer hubris. It's a classifaction scheme; if there are
    reasonable people who would unify and reasonable people who would
    seperate, then there is no right and wrong, there's only a choice
    to be made, which can neither be completely correct or completely
    wrong.

    Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
    http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm