Re: IUC27 Unicode, Cultural Diversity, and Multilingual Computing / Africa is forgotten once again.

From: Lisa Moore (lisam@us.ibm.com)
Date: Wed Dec 08 2004 - 17:52:07 CST

    You will be interested to know that we are planning to offer a tutorial on
    African languages, which might be conducted in French, at IUC27. We are
    still in the planning stages, so this is subject to change, but stay
    tuned, the program should be final within a week.

    Thank you for your strong interest in the conference!

    Lisa