[OT?] Uniscribe for Malayalam and Oriya

From: Marco Cimarosti (marco.cimarosti@essetre.it)
Date: Tue Dec 21 2004 - 10:22:47 CST

    Hallo everybody. I hope this is not (too) OT. In case it is, can somebody
    please redirect me to a more appropriate forum?

    I am trying to display Malayalam and Oriya on an MS Win2000 system. The
    fonts I am using are OpenType and have all glyphs and tables needed by thee
    scripts, but I don't still see the glyphs come out correctly.

    As not even *reordering* is done, I guess that my Uniscribe DLL does not
    support these scripts. Are they implemented in newer versions of Uniscribe?
    If yes, where can I get it?

    Thanks in advance for any help.

    --
    Marco Cimarosti