Re: [OT?] Uniscribe for Malayalam and Oriya

From: John Hudson (tiro@tiro.com)
Date: Tue Dec 21 2004 - 15:42:54 CST

    Marco Cimarosti wrote:

    > Hallo everybody. I hope this is not (too) OT. In case it is, can somebody
    > please redirect me to a more appropriate forum?

    Good places to ask this question are the OpenType list:

    Subscribe: subscribe-opentype@indx.co.uk
    Set list to inactive: inactive-opentype@indx.co.uk
    Set list to active: active-opentype@indx.co.uk
    Message mode: messages-opentype@indx.co.uk
    Digest mode: digests-opentype@indx.co.uk

    Or the VOLT user community:

    http://groups.msn.com/MicrosoftVOLTuserscommunity

    A beta version of Uniscribe is available from the VOLT community site, but obviously
    should be used only for font testing. The most recent release version of Uniscribe is that
    which ships with Office 2003.

    John Hudson

    --
    Tiro Typeworks        www.tiro.com