Unicode-Windows support in Mobile Phone

From: Mustafa Jabbar (mjabbar@bangla.net)
Date: Fri Jan 14 2005 - 00:30:42 CST

    I want to know if any mobile phone support Unicode based Windows operating
    system including Bengali. I have developed Unicode based WinXPSP2 based
    Bengali and I want to put the same solution on a Mobile Phone. If any other
    application of any Mobile Phione supports that info will also ber welcomed.
    Please also inform about the tools of porting the Unicode solution to mobile
    technology.
    Thanks and regards
    Mustafa Jabbar