RE: 32'nd bit & UTF-8

From: Arcane Jill (arcanejill@ramonsky.com)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2005 - 10:48:41 CST

    As a programmer myself, I actually followed that explanation. But I wonder if
    it's the right approach. Would it not be a more ... interesting ... approach,
    to forget Flex, and instead write a brand new Unicode lexer generator which
    generates a lexer that processes characters (not bytes)?

    Just a thought
    Jill