Re: IDN problem.... :(

From: Arcane Jill (arcanejill@ramonsky.com)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2005 - 05:04:00 CST

    Here's another idea ... the ultimate spoof-proof browser.

    It works like this. In a normal browser, when you click on a hyperlink, the
    browser follows the link. In a spoof-proof browser, however, this is not what
    happens. Instead, when you click on a hyperlink, a dialog box appears, with a
    message something like:

    > Please manually type the following text into the text field and then press
    > return or click OK: "www.paypal.com"

    (the text would not be selectable, so you couldn't copy/paste it).

    Totally spoof-proof. (I'd buy one, but they probably wouldn't sell well to the
    general public).