wiki?

From: Gregg Reynolds (unicode@arabink.com)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2005 - 02:44:35 CST

    Howdy list,

    Any chance of seeing a Unicode wiki to complement the mailing list? It
    would be interesting to see if a wiki do the following with threads like
    those on IDN spoofing etc.:

            1. reduce list traffic by diverting some of the more elaborate messages
    to wiki pages;
            2. result in better collaborative formulations of problems/solution
    alternatives
            3. reduce the amount of traffic devoted to re-explaining stuff (the FAQ
    Effect) to newbies and part-timers like moi
            4. Etc. - all the wiki magic stuff.

    FYI contrary to what http://www.unicode.org/consortium/distlist.html#10
    says in item 5, searching the list archives does appear to require
    registration, unless I'm doing something wrong. Since I have naturally
    forgotten the pwd I used to register, I didn't search on 'wiki'. Sorry.

    thanks,

    gregg