Re: CGJ for Two Greek Ligatures?

From: Chris Jacobs (chris.jacobs@freeler.nl)
Date: Sun Mar 06 2005 - 19:38:33 CST

    I think this would indeed work, but it would be an unacceptable hack.

    This kind of hack is good enough for Baltic ( see version 4.0, section 7.1,
    page 169) where without the combining dot above the resulting i without dot
    is just an ugly glyph, but not for Turkish, where dotless i is a different
    char.