Re: Encoded rendering instructions (was Unicode's Mandate)

From: Marion Gunn (mgunn@egt.ie)
Date: Thu Mar 10 2005 - 13:48:55 CST

    Dear God, I cut my teeth on SGML over 20 yrs ago (that was in purely
    academic circles, which we must can add to Philippe's 'edition and news
    industries' ref. below). SGML still wins hands down over everything else
    for stability, robustness, reversibility, platform-independence and
    longevity (or so I believe).
    mg

    Scríobh Philippe Verdy:

    --