Re: UCD stability

From: Markus Scherer (markus.icu@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 11 2005 - 16:23:38 CST

    So what you need is an IDN-specific inclusion list that you could
    initially base on Unicode properties, minus confusables or whatever
    criteria you want to use, and then this list is kept stable in an
    IDN-specific standard. No need to prevent Unicode from fixing its
    properties.

    markus

    --
    Opinions expressed here may not reflect my company's positions unless
    otherwise noted.