Re: Security Issues

From: Mark Davis (mark.davis@jtcsv.com)
Date: Wed Mar 23 2005 - 16:29:11 CST

    What I'd like to do is collect *specific* information for the following
    categories on http://unicode.org/reports/tr36/draft/idn-chars.html: Which
    characters are used as parts of words in some modern language (and the name
    of that language).

    Categories
    - Atomic-no-uppercase
    - Non-ID

    We can then see which should be taken into consideration in different
    proposals.

    ‎Mark