ISO character sets stable under NFC?

From: Elliotte Rusty Harold (elharo@metalab.unc.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 26 2005 - 10:51:23 CST

    Question:

    Aside from 8859-1, which, if any, of the ISO 8859 character sets are
    stable under normalization form C?

    For example, suppose I have a string of Unicode characters, each of
    which is defined in ISO-8859-2. I then normalize this string according
    to NFC. Is it guaranteed that the resulting string will be
    character-per-character identical to the original string?

    I believe this is true for 8859-1. Is it true for any of the other 8859
    character sets?