Re: Additional normalization test cases

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Sun Mar 27 2005 - 12:51:41 CST

    Ok, I guess a test that has at least two characters no matter what the form
    was (so that the target did not always start at the same 0th index as the
    source would help here.

    Though since that is more of a code bug than a conformance to proper
    transformation bug, it is not really what the tests are about. If the author
    preferred to instead clarify the purpose of the tests I would not find their
    position to be unsupportable....

    MichKa