Re: The Unicode Standard Withdrawn

From: Donald Z. Osborn (dzo@bisharat.net)
Date: Fri Apr 01 2005 - 17:39:44 CST

    I was just remarking on another list that it was too bad there is not French
    (and by extension other major language) translation of announcements from the
    Consortium. How are non-English speakers to know that there's no Unicode
    anymore? Some don't know about Version 4.1 - or the whole enterprise - and now
    this on top of everything else!

    DZO