Re: Sindhi characters proposed

From: Patrick Andries (patrick.andries@xcential.com)
Date: Sun Apr 03 2005 - 15:44:44 CST

    John Cowan a écrit :
    Michael Everson scripsit:

    Well, technically, I suppose, all of these phonetic sets are closed,
    but here the set is apparently of known cardinality and of very
    small cardinality.

    "Cardinality" is apparently a mathematical term meaning "the number
    of elements in a set or other grouping, as a property of that
    grouping". Accordingly, I have no idea what you are talking about.

    I'm very dissapointed you did not know this.

    He means that the number of implosives is known to be small,
    Exact.

    but unfortunately
    he is suffering from mathematosis.

    Maybe.