ISO how it works and why our one is so bad

From: Sinnathurai Srivas (sisrivas@blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: Thu Apr 14 2005 - 19:25:19 CST

    I'm doing some investigation into how this ISO works, especially haow
    different departments work and why is it some fields show signs of vibrant
    tehnological growth and why is it the one dealing with multilingualism got
    it all wrong and behaves in manners in appropriate.

    If any one wish to provide information, please do.

    Sinnathurai Srivas