Re: Code Point -- What is the integer?

From: Sivakatirswami (katir@hindu.org)
Date: Thu Apr 28 2005 - 14:47:10 CST

    OK, the diagram for the little article has this:

    A = 65 = U+0041 =
            0000 000 0100 0001

    ka = 2965 = U+0B95 =
            1011 0100 0010 0101

    (where "ka" is the tamil glyph for that character)

    If this has a problem, let me know. Thanks!

    Sannyasin Sivakatirswami
    Himalayan Academy Publications
    at Kauai's Hindu Monastery
    katir@hindu.org