Re: Code Point -- What is the integer?

From: Marion Gunn (mgunn@egt.ie)
Date: Fri Apr 29 2005 - 04:41:09 CST

    Thanks, Otto. Correction much appreciated.

    My current bedtime reading is Harry Potter in Latin, but it clearly
    could take a mite more than HP to revive my once-boastful schoolgirl
    grasp of Latin to a level when I can again enjoy Horace!

    As for 'a question on Irish', I wish you would. And I'll tell you
    straight, too!:-)

    mg

    Scríobh Otto Stolz:

    --