ISO/TC 46 mtgs in Dublin (Ireland) next week

From: Marion Gunn (mgunn@egt.ie)
Date: Thu May 05 2005 - 03:16:20 CDT

    Invitation/reminder to participants in mtgs starting Monday next in Dublin.

    There will be small reception hosted by IIB in the bar of the Mont Clare
    Hotel (where most delegates will be staying) from 17:30 on.

    Dress informal (most will have just stepped in off planes from US,
    Australia, Canada, etc.).

    Because wearing nametags in a public bar is not on, I am giving here
    (under my title below) a link to a page where you can find a photo of
    me, to facilitate our finding one another.

    With best wishes,

    Marion Gunn
    Convener of NSAI's ISO/TC 46 Interest Group
    Photograph link: <http://www.theclansofireland.ie/board2004.html>
    Hotel telephone: +353 1 607 3800 Mont Clare, Merrion Square, D2 (across
    from Oscar Wilde's house).

    --
    Marion Gunn * EGTeo (Estab.1991)
    27 Páirc an Fhéithlinn, Baile an