help required

From: faraz siddiqi (siddiqifaraz@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri May 06 2005 - 23:13:40 CDT

    Dear All
    AOA

    i hope u all must be joying your positions at present iamworking on a web application in unicode (urdu) at present i am working on email editor to email in unicode urdu i have designed front end and will use .net smtp assembly for backend functionality,i have installed urdu regional settings component with phoenetic keyboard on my pc   its all right but the problem is when i email,recepient recieve it in the form of garbage like folowing line i am writing it in pure urdu

    میرا نام فراز ھے اور میں نے ایم سی ایس کراچی یونیورسٹی سے کیا ھے

    n i m not sure as to which format u guys recieve this line i thought to supply phoenitic keyboard dll and my font as a package so that end user may read in urdu after proper installation but this idea wont work also cos i email myself and open on the same machine i recieve it too in the form of garbage do you guys have solution? pls let me know cos deadline have to elapse soon, n i found noway to get rid of this situation.i change my browser settings to utf-8 encoding its all right for some email servers like hotmail and netscape but some websites like yahoo and gmail doesnt support too pls tell me the solution if any one know

    Faraz Siddiqi
    IGT & E (C/G) GHQ           Ministry of Defence Chaklala
     Cantt Rawalpindi  0300-5348722                    0333-2604790