Re: Arabic letters separated by markup

From: Antoine Leca (Antoine10646@leca-marti.org)
Date: Wed Jun 15 2005 - 05:37:05 CDT

    On Wednesday, June 15th, 2005 00:39Z Gregg Reynolds wrote:

    > Michael Everson wrote:
    >> And it's a perfectly reasonable thing to do. It's not plain text
    >> though.
    >
    > I don't understand your meaning. To me, "plain text" is a purely
    > computational notion.

    Sure, and I agree with what you are adding.

    > So what precisely do you mean when you say it is not plain text?

    He's simply remembering us that Unicode encoding is applied at the level of
    the plain text.
    In other words, that this discussion, how much interesting it were, is not
    taking place in the right forum, so a number of interested parties are
    missing the valuable points that are done here.

    Antoine