Re: Tamil Collation vs Transliteration/Transcription Enc Version2

From: Sinnathurai Srivas (sisrivas@blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: Mon Jun 27 2005 - 16:29:53 CDT

    Unlike Latin comparison, all Indic languages were changed by this method.
    Tamil has it's own system. Allowing script against the rules of Grammar will
    break the Grammar, probably as the first attack. It is billion strong and
    has the desire to break Tamil. I hope you see this with understanding.

    Sinnathurai Srivas