Re: Tamil sha (U+0BB6) - deprecate it?

From: Sinnathurai Srivas (sisrivas@blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: Mon Jun 27 2005 - 15:02:07 CDT

    It looks like you did not study Tamil. ( I've just read a verse in Tamil,
    Kural, it talks about nagarigam. Is nagari an European word similar to
    Mathar, Pather, Name, etc..).

    You probably did not study Sindu. You probably did not study Sumerian. It is
    difficult to conclude with incomplete knowledge. I read books and talk to
    experts and that is all my knowledge.

    Some times ago, I mentioned that Sindu alphabet (excluding pictograms)
    resemble Tamil fundamentals. I'm waiting for an English version of evidence
    to be published.

    Encoding Sanskrit into Tamil will eventually destroy Tamil, not on the basis
    of merit, but on the basis of billion strong force.

    Srivas