Re: Jumping Cursor. Was: Right-to-Left Punctuation Problem

From: John Hudson (tiro@tiro.com)
Date: Mon Aug 01 2005 - 14:51:09 CDT

    Jony Rosenne wrote:

    > I object. The proposal, were it to be accepted, would create havoc.

    I agree. The Unicode bidi algorithm is basically fine. The fact that some applications and
    input methods have problems is not a reason to change the underlying encoding architecture
    and create multiple and incompatible ways to encode the same text.

    John Hudson

    --
    Tiro Typeworks        www.tiro.com
    Vancouver, BC        tiro@tiro.com