Re: VCR technical symbols?

From: Mark Davis (mark.davis@icu-project.org)
Date: Sat Aug 27 2005 - 11:47:23 CDT

    These were added a few years ago. I don't know off-hand where you can
    find a complete list, other than in the proposal

    L2/02-085 Characters and symbols used in user interfaces

    http://www.unicode.org/L2/L2002/02085-n2415-playback.pdf
      (since Sun is a member you can get access to that).

    That proposal doesn't have code points for the items that were later
    added in response to the proposal, but you can search by name, such as
    with the following to find the EJECT symbol:

    http://www-950.ibm.com/software/globalization/icu/demo/unicode?s=eject

    Hope this helps,

    Mark