Re: ldml dtd location

From: Mark Davis (mark.davis@icu-project.org)
Date: Wed Sep 21 2005 - 11:09:26 CDT

    1. Yes, this is the public forum for all Unicode Consortium related
    discussions, including CLDR. (There are separate lists for members of
    the Unicode and CLDR technical committees).

    2. There is already a mechanism you can use to use a local, cached copy
    of the dtd. It speeds up processing of files quite dramatically.

    For the CLDR tools it's implemented in Java but you should be able to
    use similar mechanisms for other languages. Look at
    CachingEntityResolver in the CLDR repository.

    Mark