Re: French accented letters (was: Re: Monetary decimal separators)

From: Antoine Leca (Antoine10646@leca-marti.org)
Date: Sun Sep 25 2005 - 12:06:53 CST

    On Friday, September 23rd, 2005 21:44Z, Philippe Verdy wrote:

    [snip]

    > The original discussion is a topic that I created first before your
    > reply

    Yes. I am sorry to have participated to *your* thread, it seems from
    your mails I was not welcome.
    Even if I were not answering to your original question, but to a
    digression of it (a remark from Jukka sometimes hearing only É matters,
    to resume the issue) and I tried to dig possible explanations.

    It seems you consider that every topic you create as being restricted to
    your issue; I should take good note.

    I beg your pardon to have insulted you by responding to your previous
    post.

    Antoine