Re: U+047C/U+047D CYRILLIC OMEGA WITH TITLO

From: Markus Scherer (markus.icu@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 04 2005 - 11:54:00 CST

    Dear Alexej Kryukov,

    I would like to recommend that you submit your request via the
    feedback form at http://www.unicode.org/reporting.html

    While the unicode mailing list is a great discussion forum, there is
    no guarantee that the Unicode Technical Committee picks up on
    substantive feedback from the list. The reporting form ensures that
    the committee considers the feedback.

    Best regards,
    markus

    PS: I have no clue/opinion about these characters...

    On 10/1/05, Alexej Kryukov <akrioukov@newmail.ru> wrote:
    > So, if my guess is correct, I would propose the following modifications
    > in the character database and the code chart:

    Opinions expressed here may not reflect my company's positions unless
    otherwise noted.