Re: Unicode Devanagari in XML File

From: Neelesh Bodas (neelesh.bodas@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 08 2005 - 03:35:50 CST

    May be I have not understood your question really, but here is an attempt.
     XML file is simply a text file, and a text file can always contain any
    valid unicode characters. What matters is whether the XML viewer or the
    parser understands the unicode character set. The typical XML parsers
    associated with Internet Explorer or Firefox understand unicode. I have
    attached a sample xml file which can be opened in IE or firefox and then you
    can see the devnagri characters in it.
     Hope this helps.
    Neelesh