Globalization Gotchas

From: Mark Davis (mark.davis@icu-project.org)
Date: Sun Oct 09 2005 - 13:34:49 CST

    I'm preparing a presentation for the next Unicode conference in March,
    and have been thinking about doing one on the pitfalls that people
    stumble into when using Unicode in globalizing software.

    I have the following initial draft list, and would like to collect
    others. If you have any suggestions for additions or improvements, I
    would appreciate them. Please put "gotchas" in the subject field.

    http://macchiato.com/slides/gotchas.html

    Mark