Fw: Tamil Unicode New - Feedback

From: Doug Ewell (dewell@adelphia.net)
Date: Tue Oct 18 2005 - 08:44:14 CST

    I thought it would be important for members to see a sample of what is
    going on in the Tamil Unicode New Encoding (TUNE) mailing list

    Note the plea for the TUNE group to lobby to "get a dedicated space for
    Tamil in Unicode," implying that Tamil is not currently encoded in
    Unicode at all. Misinformation gives way to disinformation.

    --
    Doug Ewell
    Fullerton, California