UnicodeData.txt problem

From: Werner LEMBERG (wl@gnu.org)
Date: Thu Dec 08 2005 - 10:21:37 CST

    UnicodeData.txt is, as far as I know, the central file describing the
    properties of the Unicode characters. As such it is tightly bound to
    the corresponding Unicode version, and I wonder why one of the most
    important elements, namely a version tag, is missing from this file.
    I consider this as a serious problem. Similarly, a copyright notice
    together with a license should be included, even if it just points to
    a URL holding the complete text.

    I've only looked at version 4.1.0 -- maybe you've fixed this
    meanwhile.

        Werner