RE: Globalized lists

From: souravm (SOURAVM@infosys.com)
Date: Tue Dec 13 2005 - 23:26:36 CST

    Based on my limited Sanskrit knowledge I really don't remember anything
    as 'ca' used in Sanskrit sentences, inserted after each element.

    As far as I remember -
    1) In Sanskrit, two words are always synthesized if possible based on
    Sanskri grammer.
    2) If synthesis is not possible between two words, typically a blank
    space is left to demarcate the end of a word.

    This is mostly common in most of the India languages originated from
    Sanskrit (like Hindi, Bengali etc.)

    I guess I might be missing some subtle point in the discussion going on.

    Regards,
    Sourav