Globalized lists

From: Mike Ayers (mayers@celequest.com)
Date: Mon Dec 12 2005 - 19:14:16 CST

            Given a dynamic list to enumerate into a sentence ( "dog", "cat",
    "mouse", "ostrich" ), how do I proceed? The list items themselves are
    already globalized, it is the creation of the syntactically correct
    localized string declaring the list ( "dog, cat, mouse, and ostrich" ).
      Pointers are fine.

            Thanks,

    /|/|ike

    P.S. Point me to some definitions, too, please. I find myself using
    "globalization" and "internationalization" interchangeably, which I'm
    rather sure is incorrect. I tried to find a trade dictionary online
    with no success.