Re: Globalized lists

From: Mark Davis (mark.davis@icu-project.org)
Date: Tue Dec 13 2005 - 11:11:10 CST

    The W3C has some good definitions of localization and
    internationalization / globalization (which they treat as synonyms).

    http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-i18n

    Where "internationalization" and "globalization" are distinguished, it
    is along the lines of what is in my "Globalization: Resistance is
    Futile" paper (on http://www.macchiato.com).

    Mark