Re: Musical symbols

From: Pupeno (pupeno@pupeno.com)
Date: Sat Jan 07 2006 - 16:32:11 CST

    On Saturday 07 January 2006 16:21, you wrote:
    > I strongly suggest that you discuss this on the Unicode list.  Maybe
    > your needs can be directly encoded into the MetaFont sources before
    > mf2pt1 is run.
    It'd be just a matter of changing the code under which font will be generate
    if MetaFont can generate codes over 0xFFFF, but, I prefeer to get a
    prototype of my application working than waiting for lilypond to decide to
    change and release. In fact I even started to develop my own font to have
    something that works to release with my program as soon as that can happen.

    > BTW, you should use the developmemt version of the
    > fonts since I've added another round of clean-ups in November.
    I am using the current CVS HEAD from savannah, is that ok ?

    Thanks.

    --
    Pupeno <pupeno@pupeno.com> (http://pupeno.com)
    Vendemos: Carpa Yanes Iglú Avance 4 (Iglu para 4 personas):