Re: Unicode native scripting language?

From: Lateef Sagar (lateef_sagar@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 18 2006 - 02:21:30 CST

    Hi,
      You can use Unicode in the source code in Visual Studio .Net (all releases). And I guess you may find a Unicode aware Java IDE as well.

      Regards

    Mike Ayers <mayers@celequest.com> wrote:

    It's now commonplace for scripting languages to "support" Unicode, but
    is there one that is truly fluent in Unicode? I want to be able to:

    String hello = 'ä½ å¥½';

    ...and go from there. The key here is to be able to use Unicode in the
    source code. SQL integration would be a plus. Any pointers would be
    appreciated.

    Thanks,

    /|/|ike

    Lateef Sagar Shaikh