Re: [almost OT] Music score with RTL lyrics

From: Mark E. Shoulson (mark@kli.org)
Date: Sat Mar 04 2006 - 18:59:05 CST

    If it makes a difference whether a hyphen or a maqaf is right, you're
    probably thinking about it wrong. A maqaf and a hyphen ought to be
    about as similar as you can get. Certainly in Modern Hebrew, the maqaf
    is essentially just the way we write a hyphen so it looks good with
    Hebrew letters. (And most people use the hyphen character, since it's
    more available)

    ~mark